Is Capstone Project Submission mandatory to get certificate?

Can i get completion certificate if i will not submit the capstone project (submit everything mentioned in the instructions like forum link, submitting project on haster.io other than capstone project)
i have searched in forum about this query but someone says it is not mandatory and someone says its mandatory.
That’s why got ore confusion and raised this question.

In the exam, you will need to do these following points to get certification

1. Upload the video of the project in YouTube.

2. Paste two links for questions that YOU have answered on forum.boltiot.com.
    2.Paste the link for the project that you have made on Hackster.io and any video that you have made for your project on Bolt IoT

3. Prepare documentation of the project

4. Submit the project details in zip form
    Project is mandatory for certification.
    CERTIFICATE come after 5 days only

5. Paste two links for questions that YOU have answered on forum.boltiot.com. This question carries 8 marks in total.

6. Paste the link for the project that you have made on Hackster.io and any video that you have made for your project on Bolt IoT. This question carries 22 marks. The project on hackster.io is mandatory but the video is not. You can submit a project + video link or just the project link but not just the video link.

In this exam you can submit any project it is not mandatory to submit capstone project only.Any project made on hackster website can be submitted as a link.Hope it helps

@17itme032

Capstone project is only for self evaluation. You don’t have to submit it.

yes, it is mandatory.
30 marks are for mcq and there u have to subit link of your project.
you have to submit your project first in hackster.io and thn give the test.