Is DHT 11 sensor compatible with bolt wifi module

Hello ,can i connect DHT 11 sensor to bolt wifi module is it compatible?
Please let me know as soon as possible want to use it for project.
Thank you.

@soumyaspillai2001

You can not use the DHT11 sensor directly with Bolt Wifi Module as it Outputs both Temperature and Humidity through serial Data.

If possible use Arduino to interface the same with Bolt module using the Tx/Rx pins.

1 Like

Thank you, how to interface arduino with bolt wifi module and by doing so can the sensor data will be sent to the bolt cloud? Can you explain how this can be done?@yeshwant.naik .

1 Like

To interface ARDUNIO UNO with BOLT WIFI MODULE connect the input pin of ardunio uno to the bolt module which give the power to ardunio with help of bolt module ,then connect ground pin of both the device with each other ,then connect TX of bolt module to the digital pin 0 of ardunio and connect RX pin of bolt module to the digital pin 1 of ardunio. so the reading of your DHT11 sensor is sense by ardunio and it sent this data to bolt module.

Yes you can send the data to the cloud. Refer to this project - https://www.hackster.io/vinayak-shantaram-joshi/humidity-and-temperature-monitoring-system-38a12b

Hi…DHT11 is the foremost common temperature and mugginess module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi. It is broadly favored by equipment devotees for its numerous focal points such as moo control utilization and amazing long-term steadiness. Generally tall estimation exactness can be gotten at an awfully moo fetched. The single-bus advanced flag is yield through the built-in ADC, which spares the I/O assets of the control board.