Issue in device connection to Bolt Hotspot

I was adding device on the bolt IoT setup app and followed all the steps it said and the step where wifi is to be connected with bolt device using the given password and then continuing on the app, it displays that the device is not connected to bolt hotspot. I have tried this multiple times. I am also attaching the screenshot on the displayed screen so please look into it and help me resolve this asap!
I tried adding the screenshot but it’s not working. The display shown in the video is for android and I tried on my iPhone which had pretty different steps so please look into it and if possible upload a video about Bolt setup in iPhone.

i hope its the same step as on android.Any way try by installing Advance IP Scanner software (http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/) in your laptop. Connect to the WiFi network the Bolt is connected to and find the IP address of Bolt. You can find the Bolt IP by the Hostname which will be something like “Expressif”. Note down the IP address of the Bolt.

Now create a hotspot from your phone network and type the following URL in your laptop’s browser after replacing <IP_ADDR> with the Bolt’s IP Address.

Replace <HOTSPOT_NAME> with the name of your phone’s hotspot and replace <HOTSPOT_PASSWD> with the password of your hotspot.

Command:

<IP_ADDR>/wifiSetup?ssid=<HOTSPOT_NAME>&password=<HOTSPOT_PASSWD>

first connect your module to 3rd party wifi/mobile hotspot and then connect your phone to bolt hotspot then it will show bolt icon cliick on that open wifi settings its will show wifi options connect your phone to same wifi/mobile hotspot to which you have connected your bolt module . i hope this will work .

I can understand your problem.I will explain in step by step process for bolt iot setup.
1)First install the bolt app on play store.
2)Open bolt app and move forward as shown in bolt iot setup related video .
3)Before u moving forward first turn on hotspot from another mobile.
4) u will connect the wifi-module to the power source with the help of cable then u will see the blue light blinking slowly that means your bolt wifi-module is on.
5)Take your mobile which u install the bolt app then move that mobile to the bolt wifi-module,then u will get some instructions,read the each instruction and move forward.
6)Finally u get ready to connect the wifi-module option, then u will click on that option.
7)Then your mobile connected hotspot is visible on top,then u click that what u see in top ,set your hotspot name and password,then click on continue button.
8)Now your wifi-module is connected to wifi-hotspot.
9)Finally u will see the green light and blue light are in stable,that means your blot iot setup is completed.

Try this way.your problem is solved.If u have any doubts reply to me.