Issue in logging in with my google account

I am not able to login with my google account

If you are trying to log in through your mobile phone chrome browser is recommended. If still the problem persists then try to clear the cache of the chrome browser through your phone. If still you are unable to login then try adding your google id again on your phone.

@apuravchangal1998

Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting?
We won’t be able to help you unless you mention in detail about the issue that you are facing.

Hi @apuravchangal1998,

Can you share the screenshot of the error while logging into the Bolt cloud using your google account ?

Easy method to for logging into Bolt Cloud.

1. First open gmail.com and login using google acocunt.
  2. Open https://cloud.boltiot.com](https://cloud.boltiot.com/
  3. Click on Sign in with Google
  4. Select your gmail profile.
    5 Done.

How to link the email account as I do not have google account accessible anymore,
how can i login with email and password, I can not even reset my password it says login with google id

Hi @akanshya.baruah,

Currently we don’t have any system to recover the account in case of google login unavailability. I will discuss this issue with our team on Monday and will update you the status.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

I logged with the same gmail id which I provided while purchasing the bolt devices but don’t know why it’s showing to buy the bolt? Please clarify my doubt

please do check whether you have used the same email id in which you have enrolled the course. if you have done it right then check your email since you would have received a conformation mail from Bolt Iot or you can use the access link provided in the mail.

check whether you have login using the same email id if so check your email from Bolt Iot and open that link since it may help you in opening the proper the account. firstly check whether the hardware is connected in the bolt app if so you can find the hardware automatically connected to the device in the cloud. check this it might help you

Firstly i have received kits and started training. I have accessed all these by signing in through google account (so it didn’t ask password). Now when i have installed app in mobile to access the bolt module it asks to login. So i tried by google and it shows authorisation error ( disallowed user agent). I tried to enter the email id and password it showed you have login using google account so it redirected and showed authorisation error.

I tried resetting the password but it said invalid email. I tried to register again but it says already exist. NOTE : i can able to access the module through laptop (chrome browser) but not in mobile chrome or app.

Hi @suriya4023812,

@shoeb.ahmed1 is looking into this issue. Meanwhile, you can open the control page of https://cloud.boltiot.com from your laptop web browser.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

1 Like

Hey @rahul.singh1 Authorization error is occuring after connecting my bolt iot device to the cloud and rechecking it by logging in again

thank you, i have tried the LDR experiment then i’ve found out that the LDR hardware component is broken(in the edge). Then did all the procedures and saved the java code and faced the high resistance error, so i have changed the resistor to 330 ohm then it worked fine.

Sir same problem is occuring with me . And without that I can’t proceed further .

Can you please send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting?

If you are facing issue with your Google account, then first you need to check the Status of Gmail and other services on your dashboard. if you still face the issue, then try to create new account and import all the emails in your new account. Sometime, you can still face the issue or other error, such as Gmail storage showing full even after deleting emails and other storage related issue. If all the issue affecting your work flow then contact Google Support team.