Issue regarding the training

Its been two days since i have done the payment but i am not able to access the training sessions so please help me to access the content

1 Like

You need not worry just contact this mail:support@boltiot.com
explain your problem, they will clear it out

I have already written a mail on this is but there is no response from them.

1 Like

Email Support takes some time to respond.
You can try calling the below contacts for instant supports
Call: (+91)7975333619 or (+91)9049933918

hi, well first check the status of your payment is done…or something which indicates successfull or unsuccessfull

if yes… then still if u r not getting access then wait for few more days …coz those ppl need to confirm the order payment…
if still no…then contact them:-)

Its showing the payment is done successsfully. Also I received a mail stating “You are enrolled for the course” but still when I try to access the course it asks me for the payment.

HELLO HIMANIG,
EVEN THOUGH PAYMENT IS DONE SUCCESSFULLY IT TAKES 2-3 DAYS TO ENROLL COURSES.THERE MIGHT BE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM .JUST TRY WITH THE EMAIL YOU ENTERED DURING THE PAYMENT TO THIS COURSE OR ELSE CONTACT support@boltiot.com.

Hello bhchinmayee 1,
Since you have Paid the fee for the course.A link would be e-mailed to you shortly to access the training. When the status of your payment changes to paid then you can access the course. After 2-3 days your bolt kit will be also delivered to you address soon.
Have a good day!