It's been 2 days after receiving my order..... But I can't access the course

Hi, the same thing happened to me, try waiting for another day and if u still feel that there is some issue, contact bolt support through email, they do respond promptly and also follow up.

Hi @mfozail77,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will get back to you on Monday.

Sir the same thing is happening with me

so this situation is happening to me.

please check it fast it will be convinient to us

before 5 days i got my training kit but course is not acessed yet. Please check it imediately

Hi @duttasayan453 @indronil65090,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Our team will get back to you by today’s EOD.

yes please check it will be convinient to me …

6 days earlier i got my kit but course is not activated yet…please check it imediately…it will helpfull for me

@mfozail77 @hrishekesh2010386 @indronil65090 @duttasayan453

Apologies for the issue faced by you all. There were technical issues from our side which is fixed. All of you will be able to access the trainings now.

Please let me know of any further query.

Regards,
Ravi Ujjwal

Wait for few more days it will automatically updated in your bolt account otherwise contact him through gmail

You can write to support@boltiot.com.

I cannot get the coupon code

Hi @yogini.zambre82,
You may find your coupon code here. In case it’s not there do let me know and share your email id. In the case of cash on delivery orders, it may take some time for you to get the access code after the delivery of your training kit.