Led blinking problem

Sir, I was given a task to make an led blink when I press a keyboard key 1. I am capable of turning it on by pressing the key but not able to turn it off, I mean the function delay() is not working and so the led is not turning off. So I need a help like how to turn it off and blink it.

Hello @sutaraisha123,

If you have followed all instruction properly and still you are facing problem. Then I suggest to check internet connection is strong, Sometime the response from server to boltmodule is late due to slow Internet connection in such condition wait for some time for response.

Gotcha sir, but do you really think delay function should work, I mean setTimeout fn is another one to do the same functionality, so I think I should with it but I got one more problem sir…everytime I come to online through bolt module…the bolt website becomes irresponsive

Hello @sutaraisha123,

If you are facing This problem. Then I Would suggest to check internet connection is strong, Sometime the response from server to bolt module is late Because of slow Internet connection. Check You internet connection and repeat the steps that’s mentioned in the course module.