Led controlling

Heyo @mrunali.rajigare25

Are you sure your connections are properly made. I mean sometimes the wire remains loose and it is not properly fitted/connected to pins.

Also I hope you are saving your code after changing the pin numbers in your digitalWrite() function.

Hii.
Iā€™m facing same issues with my led control project .
I have rectified the code , connections , linking the device also my API is also enabled
But still my led doesnā€™t glow
Instead I received a mail that my API request has been rate limited , and mail also says that API request for my account will be enabled in next 6 hrs .
So does this mean , that my product wonā€™t work for next 6 hrā€¦I mean , I can again run my product after 6hr ?

Please someone help me with thisā€¦from past 3hrs Iā€™m figuring why my led doesnā€™t glow but still it remains non-responsiveā€¦!!!

yes it means what you concluded,It will work after 6 hrs

Hii @spriyam095,
Thank you bruv!!..
Iā€™ll try it out again today and Iā€™ll let u know if any further doubts are there
Once again thank you :blush:

1 Like

@virajsheth0810 sure!!

please wait and try after 6 hours. check your hardware connections once and verify that you have assigned the same GPIO pin in the source code are not. Try by changing GPIO pins and try it by using breadboard. check this link https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/write-digital-output-1.

1 Like

@pavankumarredde will do that and let you know.
Thanks alot for the help though :slight_smile::slight_smile:

Maybe,You are trying with Resistor on because of which the current flow to LED decreases in turn decreasing the intensity of light emitting from LED.Try without Resistor.I assume that the light is so dull that you are unable to identify whether the LED is working.

Make sure you have connected the long (positive end) to gnd pin of boltwifi module and short (negative end) to any of the pin (1-4) of boltwifi module. And connect the component as instructed. And even though if its not working then change the LED.