LED not glowing on breadboard

I have done as it is mentioned and even write code by copy paste and also generate api key and check led but still it is not working!

1). try changing the LED.
2). it is also possible that the connection are loose while connecting using breadboard, try connecting directly, if you just want to check.

@bansalpriyanshu123 You may have reversed the polarity of the LED. Try using a different LED or a different resistor.
It may be that you may not have pushed the legs of the LED in the breadboard completely.

I have changed led and even I blink led by connecting resistor pin to 3v and led blink but by this led is not blink by click on ON button

you are attaching led to breadboard but see the correct connection to breadboard if you attach the pin in different order then also the led will not glow .

@bansalpriyanshu123 Can you share the code for the ON button? Which pin is the LED connected to?

You have got the connections all wrong and are not closed.
This is a basic breadboard…

Now in this breadboard, if you attach the anode of the LED, i.e the longer leg in A1, the connections are to be made to the ‘0’ GPIO by attaching in B1, C1, D1 or E1 and the other leg to say…A3 then connections are to be made in the corresponding ‘row’ to the GND

1. Try changing the LED.
    2)It is also possible that the connection are loose while connecting using breadboard, try connecting directly, if you just want to check.
    3)LED might not be working

The LED maynot working properly or the jumpers which are connected may be loose at that instant, So change your jumpers. Or the code may be wrong and you must check the power rails of the breadboard.

1. You should check connections once again
  2. And try checking the code you have written for this

@bansalpriyanshu123
Please try to connect directly to bolt Device it will work,
also check the points you are connecting.

hello, @bansalpriyanshu123 !
5 things,

1. Check the LED.
    2)See if you have connected it to the right rail of the breadboard
    3)Check the polarity of the LED.
    4)See if you have not used the very high value of resistor(current limited maybe)
    5)Check for loose connections.
    :slight_smile:

It is working now…