make sure you follow the order instructed in the training exactly and it will work.
Make sure you write the code and make the connections and then link your product to your device.
There is a typo in you code. The url for boltCommand.js is
But you have used boltcommands.js
Do let me know in case you need any other information.
This happened to me as well. What I have done is:
- Unlink your project via clicking on unlink symbol.
- Create a new product & name it.
- Now connect your bolt module to the bolt cloud & then link your product with the device.
- Click on the configuration button & go to the code window.
- Copy the code given in the training section & save it.
- Click on view my device & to make the led glow click button “ON” & to switch it off click
If this can’t resolve your problem then you must try to change the led with the one provided in the bolt kit.
Hi @sonivinay94 make sure while creating the product you select ‘Output devices’ and ‘GPIO’.
As @rahul.singh1 suggested change ‘boltcommands.js’ to ‘boltCommands.js’.
Also in the 6th line there’s another typo. Change ‘setkey’ to ,setKey’. These are somethings due to which LED might not work. Also make sure your API key is enabled. Let me know if it’s working or not.
I too faced this problem and since like this happened, I found out that mistake and rectified it.
Use the link below
instead of boltcommands.js
On problem occured . When I click on deploy configuration then it show no hardware exist
yes because you havent initialize any variable yo any pin but that is not required here…Click on Vew device button…it will show the output…no need to deploy here.
Bro, check with api key,I think that’s the problem.
And link bolt module with it ,if not linked
firstly, check the codes for any errors
second, try to connect the led to battery and check if it is working
try to replace the led with a new one.
I have a very good explanation for this issue as it happed with me as well but i figured the way out. This happens as you have exceeded the rate limit of api bandwidth provided to normal bolt cloud users like me and you. That is why, it is not glowing. The solution to it is:
- Right-click on the html page with you buttons.
- Click on inspect.
- Go to the console.
- There you would see an error named - "Failed to load resourse: the server responded with a status of 429(TOO MANY REQUESTS) "
- Just on the right of this error, there would be a like lokking something like this:
- Click on it and it will take you to a page which will show for how much time have you been rate limited. If you refresh the page, the countdown updates.
- Do not do anything for that time period.
- Once that countdown is over, try closing the page and click on view the device again. This time your buttons would work.
Here is the doc for rate limited incase you need it:
I hope this issue was solved and you understtod the reason why it happened. PLease do let me know. Thanks!!