Led project light

I have performed all the troubleshooting methods to glow LED in controlling LED project but LED light is not glowing.

1 Like

First of all, you have to check that all the required components are properly connected or not, after that check your bolt IOT module is connected to your WIFI. Check green light is glowing or not then check the code you write and also save the code. Also check whether the resistor you use is not of very high ohm because it decreases the intensity of light.

2 Likes

Thanks @v1720g for giving me the best explanation

First of all, you have to check that all the required components are properly connected or not, after that check your bolt IOT module is connected to your WIFI. Check green light is glowing or not then check the code you write and also save the code. Also check whether the resistor you use is not of very high ohm because it decreases the intensity of light.

First you need to make sure that the hardware componets is properly fixed.After that follow the instructions correctly the resistor used should be correct.Your device status must be shown online in dashboard .After that the device configuration must be online and deploy the configuration.

Thank you for sharing the solution, v1720g! I had the same issue as gyanendranath0701. Thankfully, I found this topic and tried the solution, which worked perfectly. Still, now I face the other problem, my wifi light bulbs that I ordered on amazon are not working, I downloaded the soft and connected them to my device, but I still cannot turn them on. If anyone faced this kind of problem before? I am sure that I did all correctly.
Update: It seems like they are broken. I just approached the manufacturer, and they will send me new ones and led strips in compensation for my time.