Let me know in this training we learn about dictionaries and set or not or list?

let me know in this training we learn about dictionaries and set or not or list?

Hello , @arunkumar828307
Apologies for late response ,
can you be more specific about your query please , so that we can resolve it at the earliest.

Hello @arunkumar828307,
As of now at least the course only covers the basic data types and the data structure ‘array’ in detail. There is no detailed explanation regarding dictionaries, sets or lists in the training.
Regards,
Mrudula

I think these concepts will be explained in parallel with the projects in Module 3. If you want to learn more about these subjects as soon as possible, you can do so by visiting the website listed below.

As Of Now The Courses Has Only Basic Data Type

No but i’ve learnt this from our college

No ,There is no detailed explanation regarding dictionaries, sets or lists in the training.

Hey @arunkumar828307
The topics you have mentioned are not covered in the training. However, if these topics get added, you will be updated for the same.

Dictionaries or sets or lists are not included in this training.

In this course, they have only taught us the basic things in python.
There is a topic on different data types, but nothing about data structures other than array.
But data structures are also simple enough and we can learn it separately.

Hey @arunkumar828307
The topics you have mentioned are not covered in the python course but you will get to know the basic topic in this training. and in future more content will be added

Hello @arunkumar828307
The topics you have mentioned are not covered in the python course. You will get to know the topics like loops, conditionals, functions and many more. The course will help you to learn from basic topic to advance topics. However if these topics get added, you will be updated via email or the number you’ve shared.
Thankyou.

No, Here the topic of arrays is only completed with basic knowledge. These topics are covered in data structures using python.

No in this training the course does not contain any information on dictionaries, set or list. There are only basic contents of python.

dictionaries and set are not included in this course…
i personally feel they should have added those topics

I think these concepts will be explained in parallel with the projects in Module 3. If you want to learn more about these subjects as soon as possible, you can do so by visiting the website listed below.

w3schools.com

Python Dictionaries

W3Schools offers free online tutorials, references and exercises in all the major languages of the web. Covering popular subjects like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Python, SQL, Java, and many, many more.

Dictionaries, sets and lists are not included in this training. But all the topics required to understand the projects have been covered. Links have been provided for additional reading as well.

No we learn only basic only basic data types

hello,
can you please be specific towards your problem so that we can help you out as soon as possible

In the python training program, we learn about functions, conditionals, arrays and some concepts about machine learning such as classifiers. However if you are interested you can learn the basics on sources such as W3schools.
Link:- Python Tutorial

Hope this helps