Light Intensity Monitoring Device

Hey,
I started with the light intensity monitoring device project. I have made all the required connections. I have linked the bolt module with the app installed in my phone but when I open the exact same thing on my pc it doesn’t show the details of the device which makes it impossible for me to move further with the project. It doesn’t even show after switching the device on. Hoping to get a response from the other side soon. Thank you.

hi,
first you check your email id and password for both mobile app and cloud if both are same then
it is okk.second way you sign in mobile app using your google account so your problem will solve.

1 Like

Hi Krunal,
Thank you for helping. This bug gets solved when I open the bolt cloud on chrome. Since I was using Microsoft edge it was not showing the information on the screen.

Hi Dhruvi,
Your problem is solved or not? if not solved then i will suggest because today i saw your problem.

Can I get schematic diagram for light monitoring system

Hi, I think first of all you should login in your bolt account and then start creating the product on the bolt cloud. I think it would be easier for you to operate on the pc due to ease of operation.

I think this might help…cheers

@dhruvibetaii

Step1: Please make sure you are using the same email id on the cloud dashboard that you had used on the mobile app to configure the device.

Step2: If the email ids are correct, please update your browser to the latest version. This issue is generally faced by the customers if the browser version is old.

Sir, I want code for controlling led using Google assistant