Mailgun email error

i am getting error:
Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Could you share you code please?

Your sandbox email should start from sandbox… Delete https://…/v3/

still same error continues to appear

thankyou very much sir

Please share your code

You are most welcome

please share the your error, conf file as well

Hi @swethatsunil.mec,

Please check this thread Mailgun Error-Expecting value:line 1 column 1 (char 0) for error Expected value: line 1column 1 (char 0)

yes, I tried it; now the error states: Forbidden

Hi @swethatsunil.mec,

Please recheck all your conf details from Mailgun dashboard. I am sure that there is mistake in the below variables.

SANDBOX_URL= 'You can find this on your Mailgun Dashboard' 
SENDER_EMAIL = 'test@your SANDBOX_URL'

Also check send me the screenshot of conf details from Mailgun dashboard.

checked it, both are same.

@swethatsunil.mec in your email_conf.py you’ve provided incorrect api_key.You’ve entered"bb1676940c652d4d2ccd0479913479-46ac6b00-1f6c71f4" where as the api_key provided to you is “bb1676940c652d4d2ccd0d0479913479-46ac6b00-1f6c71f4” .
I hope this will be helpful to you😊.

1 Like

thank you so much @samir25011

1 Like

Bro check if the API are passed currectly

Make sure you reset your API keys if your problems are solved.

Hi
I had recieved the same error too.
The reason for the error in my case was due to an extra ‘?’ in my SANDBOX_URL and SENDER_EMAIL.
Make sure the SANDBOX_URL and SENDER_EMAIL end with mailgun.org itself because when i had copied the link there was an added question mark.
The error could also rise due to incorrect data provided for the other configuration variables.
Please do take time to check all these variables before running the program as it would waste time otherwise trying to figure out what the error could be which could be due to a very insignificant detail you would have skipped.