Multiple inputs to bolt iot through arduino

I have connected 5 sensors to the arduino and interfaced the arduino with bolt iot .But i’m not getting the required output in the graph format.What is the proper way to connect the sensors and get the output in the bolt platform ?Can i connect more than 2 sensors to bolt through arduino?

Hey, You can connect the 5 or even more sensors to Arduino and can transmit data through UART with every sensor data you can put some special number or symbol this received data then can be segregated based on symbol this coding needs to be done on Bolt’s code section inside configuration. Also note if all your 5 sensor is digital then you may directly connect it to Bolt device 5 GPIO also one Analog in case if you required. let me know any further doubt

Heyy please can u give me code for the same. I am using pm 2.5 and dht11 sensor. Not getting graphs as output. Please can u help me.

To send multiple inputs from an Arduino to a Bolt IoT device, you can use either analog or digital inputs. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to achieve this:

1. Connect your Arduino to the Bolt IoT device:
  • Connect the VCC pin of the Bolt device to the 5V pin of the Arduino.
  • Connect the GND (ground) pin of the Bolt device to the GND pin of the Arduino.
  • Connect the TX (transmit) pin of the Bolt device to the RX (receive) pin of the Arduino.
  • Connect the RX (receive) pin of the Bolt device to the TX (transmit) pin of the Arduino.
  • Make sure to disconnect the TX and RX pins while uploading the code to the Arduino.
  1. Connect the input sensors to the Arduino:
  • For analog sensors, connect their output pins to the analog input pins (A0, A1, etc.) of the Arduino. Ensure you have appropriate resistors or voltage dividers if required.
  • For digital sensors, connect their output pins to digital input pins (2, 3, 4, etc.) of the Arduino.

@hrishikesh.01deshpan