My bolt iot chip is not working, I am not getting blue and green light on connecting it

My bolt iot chip is not working, I am not getting blue and green light on connecting it.

are you getting this problem from day one or in the middle of tranning you are getting this???

I got this problem when, I connected resistances to it and even after removing the resistances the chip is not blinking.

are you getting this in project 1???

yes sir, I was building my first project and this didn’t happen as the chip stopped blinking.

• Warning!! Make sure that at no point do the 3.3V (or even 5V) and GND pins or wires coming out of them touch each other. If you short power to Ground without a resistor even accidentally, the current drawn might be high enough to destroy the Bolt module

I think you haven’t go through the warning section properly.
Read the warning section given in the hardware connection

So, what should I do now. Is there any way to repair the chip or could I buy the new one.

@pokharnalakshya2001

Shoot a video of the issue and attach the drive link of the video and mail to support@boltiot.com.

Write the issue in the body section. Ask for a replacement after you state that you were trying project 1.

Thank You @akshayan.sinha @satishkumarcse1995

1 Like

wait for some time and check it ,it will blink.

Warning!! Make sure that at no point do the 3.3V (or even 5V) and GND pins or wires coming out of them touch each other. If you short power to Ground without a resistor even accidentally, the current drawn might be high enough to destroy the Bolt module

I think you haven’t go through the warning section properly.
Read the warning section given in the hardware connection

So, Could you please replace this now. I can’t work on my projects without the chip.

please shoot video of your problem by showing the chip and upload it in drive then share the link along with all the problem you are facing by asking them for replacement as you have stated that its your first project to “support@boltiot.com” and wait for there reply.

I already shot one video and had sent the same to the following email.