My mobile displays the message 'No Internet Connection '

My Mobile show the as No Internet Connection. How to solve this problem, pls send if you have any information about this problem.

@savalakanekar95574 Can you include a screenshot of that for more information

It will be helpful if you provide proper statement(or screenshot) related to the problem you are facing.

First check if your mobile is connected to wifi or mobile data

• if connected to wifi check whether the other devices connected to it are receiving internet or not. if not check the router settings.
  • if connected to mobile data check for airplane mode and switch it off. then switch on mobile data. if problem persists try using other applications such as youtube, chrome to check internet strength and also check your data pack running on a valid plan.
  • if problem persists wait for sometime and then check.

I have uploaded my screenshot , for the reference, with the topic , today, you can refer to it.

hey
i have also faced this issue and however solved this issue by myself
follow the step ;
step1. turn on mobile data not wifi
step2 note that if your android phone have remembered the password of wifi with internet
which you are going to connect then forgot the wifi so that it will not auto connect.
step3. proceed as you were proceeding before
step 4. if again it said no internet connection then CLICK ON RETRY
STEP 5. IF ALL THING ALRIGHT THEN YOU WILL GET THAT YOUR BOLT MODULE IS
CONNECTED
IF NOT GETTING CONNECTED THEN THERE MIGHT BE PROBLEM WITH YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION might be slow.
try a good speed internet
it will be solved finally.

Hi I am Jananivenkatesan
This problem solution is to follow the proper procedures .

1. kit is connect to the supply in using the data cable
  2. To check the bolt iot blue led is blinking or not.
  3. the blue led is blinking after setting the procedures in the lecture says
  4. To change the hotspot name in the BOLT-IOT id in the phone settings and also change the password with respect to same as to create a BOLT-IOT app
  5. Turn on the hotspot and after turn on the mobile data this problem is solved .
  6. to watch the lecture videos properly in this connection setup after setting in the app to overcome this problem .
    ALL THE BEST👍

First check whether the kit is connected to your supply or not . Or else try to turn off your mobile data once and turn it on again.