My wifi module is not showing in the cloud that it is connected , but green light is on and it is also not getting connected with my phone

Once you connect Bolt wifi module
You watch in this video link give blow IoT Project| how to use Bolt IoT device - YouTube

if both lights are on and in stable state, but it still isn’t showing on on your list of devices, this probably means the last step of adding the device to your account wasn’t successful.
While the wifi that your device is connected to is active, there is now way you can reset it, so you’ll have to first turn it off (hotspot or the router), restart the entire process and makes sure the final step completes, the app might stop responding but you’ll have to just wait for it.
I had a similar issue and doing this fixed it quite easily.

1. Turn off the Wi-Fi:
    If the device is not showing up on the list of devices despite having stable lights, temporarily turn off the Wi-Fi that the device is connected to.
  2. Reset the device
    Turn off the hotspot or router to reset the device. This step helps to clear any temporary issues or configurations that might be causing the problem.
  3. Restart the setup process:
    After turning off the Wi-Fi and resetting the device, restart the entire process of adding the device to your account. This may involve using a dedicated app or following a specific setup procedure.
  4. Ensure the final step completes
    Even if the app stops responding during the setup process, be patient and wait for it to respond. Ensure that the final step of adding the device to your account is completed successfully.