Need a Help for final project

Hello, friend, I want help can someone tell me how to come up with this type of diagram, I wanted to show my circuit diagram in the final project like this. I have one LED, Buzzer, ldr, breadboard, and bolt wifi module connection. This is not my picture I took it for reference

1 Like

@pradeepsinghsolanki this diagram is made using the Fritzing software.

Little bit about fritzing: Fritzing is an open-source hardware initiative that makes electronics accessible as a creative material for anyone. We offer a software tool, a community website and services in the spirit of Processing and Arduino, fostering a creative ecosystem that allows users to document their prototypes, share them with others, teach electronics in a classroom, and layout and manufacture professional pcbs.

But the problem is that, despite being an open source software it requires you to pay 8 pounds or so for downlaoding it.

One of the alternate is TinkerCad. Tinkercad is a free-of-charge, online 3D modeling program that runs in a web browser, known for its simplicity and ease of use. Since it became available in 2011 it has become a popular platform for creating models for 3D printing as well. Try using the software at: https://www.tinkercad.com/login

If Fritzing software is free to downlaod then it is a good option because it also contains the Bolt Module and other componenets also. TinkerCad don’t have any Bolt module as of now

Fritzing is available with me. Drop your email, I will send you.
Including the bolt and boltduino parts.

@akshayan.sinha Brother, if you have Fritzing available at your end then you must share it on this forum itself, so that everyone can be benifitted

I am not liable to publicly share a paid product.

Hi @pradeepsinghsolanki the link to download the latest version of Fritzing is: Click here to dwonload the software .
After the download is complete, install the software and then open it.
In Fritzing, majority of the components are already available, but in order to use the Bolt WiFi Module and the Boltduino you have to import these two parts so that you can make a sketch of your choice in the software.

One has to import the external parts/components according to their requirements. So, we will be requiring the Bolt Module and Boltduino in order to make sketches for any project we need.

Click here to get Bolt WiFi Module

Click here to get Boltduino

So once you are done with the parts’ downloading then follow the below steps:

Step 1: Import the Bolt WiFi Module and Boltduino by clicking on the hamburger menu icon at the top rightmost side of the software. Then click on Import.

Choose the parts by navigating to the downloaded files. Follow the same step to import the other part.

Note: Make sure that you navigate to the .fzpz files which must be in the downloads folder because by default the import window will re-direct to the C:\Users\user\Documents\Fritzing\bins .Then click on Okay.

Step 2: Use the components by searching their name in the search bar in case you are not able to find them in the software.

I hope I have solved your query :slight_smile:

Now you are well equipped with the basic knowledge of how to import and use the bolt parts. You can now learn about the functioning of the software through online mediums as Internet is plethora of things

5 Likes

@pradeepsinghsolanki do close the query after going through the post :slight_smile:

@akshayan.sinha my email pradeepsinghsolanki138@gmail.com :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@pradeepsinghsolanki I have provided all the links and the components. Its the latest one and I have included all the components required for making Bolt sketches :slight_smile:

@pradeepsinghsolanki I have provided the latest version of Fritzing. Hope you see it

@pradeepsinghsolanki here is your answer: Need a Help for final project . It’s the paid version itself.

Do check it :slight_smile:

@vishalvats2000 :hugs: Thank you so much it’s working.

1 Like

I am glad you finally checked it out :blush: