Need Replacement of Wifi Module

This is the damaged bolt IoT Wi-Fi module. I would like to get the replacement of this product. The connecting port was not up to the quality measures and removing the cable from it was a hard task as it always looked while removing the poor soldering of the module might break. I didn’t expect because I paid almost Rs2700 for the entire kit including this product. Please replace this product.

Hi @sankhlarupam,

My apology for the inconvenience, I am forwarding this request to our operation team and you will be receiving your replacement within 5-6 workings days.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Hi @rahul.singh1 sir,
I am not asking for the certificate right now, I am just asking for the replacement of the module so that I could continue learning.

Hi @sankhlarupam,

Sorry for the typo, I edited the answer and already shared your details with the operation team.

hello @rahul.singh1,
im facing the same issue.
The cable is stuck in slot and the slot has been detached from the module.

@adeeshdesai

Take a picture of the module and mail it to support@boltiot.com, stating your issue.

@akshayan.sinha
The response says it will be reviewed on Monday.
Can it be done sooner?

@adeeshdesai

Sorry, that’s not possible. Working days are Monday to Friday.

I am also facing the same problem. first when I powered the boltiot module, the bolt module’s LED doesn’t blink. so I try remove the usb cable from the module but at that time unfortunately the connecting port removed from the module. so I need replacement for this module

@smartrpraveenkumar

Write a mail to support@boltiot.com requesting for a replacement of the device. Attach images along with as well.