No exam option available in bolt cloud

I had brought bolt from my second email which is not with me and I can’t access it now. When this happened I changed the bolt email to my second email as I found this is the only solution and created new cloud account on bolt now I am not able to give exam and I need a way out here. @vinayak.joshi
Please help me out. I have already emailed related same on support@boltiot.com and it has been more than 24hours I got no reply. I also posted related to same yesterday but only got views of topic and no reply. Please do help me out here.

@shoeb.ahmed1 Atleast someone reply!

How can I change it exactly?

@combatveteran1010 Please share the older email ID and the newer email ID used to place the order for your Bolt. We can then switch the email ID for the order that you have placed.

older email ID:- younisparray111@gmail.com

new email ID:- combatveteran1010@gmail.com

@shoeb.ahmed1

please complete the process as soon as possible. Already had to wait for few days till now.

bro i have changed the email and also created new bolt cloud account.
I even finished the intership. I am not able to give exam only

1 Like

older email ID:- younisparray111@gmail.com

new email ID:- combatveteran1010@gmail.com

@shoeb.ahmed1

please complete the process as soon as possible. Already had to wait for few days till now

@combatveteran1010 I have updated the email ID for the order you had placed using your older gmail ID. This change should be reflected in about 30 minutes on cloud.boltiot.com/training.

1 Like

THANKS FOR HELPING ME @shoeb.ahmed1