No reply from support@boltiot.com and order has been returned to shipper

I’ve emailed support@boltiot.com about my order and no replies. It’s been a month and no updates regarding my order. Please help

Hi @adrianbuenaventura21,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly. Can you please share your registered email id?

registered email id - adrianbuenaventura21@gmail.com

Can you please share your order id?

Order Tracking
ORDER ID: 1657785247

And Order #1268 from BOLT IOT Store

Hi @adrianbuenaventura21 ,

Apology for the inconvenience, we are looking into this and will update you soon.

I have payed but it’s showing my payment status was pending

Hi, I’ve received an email from support@boltiot.com regarding my issue and they said this below.

"My sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your queries. Due to some task assignment confusion on our side, we missed out on replying to the emails we received over the past few days.

Your order is returned back to our office and we are shipping it again."

Will I receive a new link to track my order because the current link I have shows that my order is cancelled. Thank you!

Hi, I’ve received an email from support@boltiot.com regarding my issue and they said this below.

"My sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your queries. Due to some task assignment confusion on our side, we missed out on replying to the emails we received over the past few days.

Your order is returned back to our office and we are shipping it again."

Will I receive a new link to track my order because the current link I have shows that my order is cancelled. Thank you!

Hi @20131a04r0,
Was this a cash-on-delivery order? If yes, you may have to wait for up to 2 days after the order is delivered to get the payment status updated.

I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Thank you. I hope I’ll get updates asap because it’s been a month already since my purchase.