Not able to access training on iot and ml

Sir i have received my kit on monday (25.11.2019) but still i did not get any notification regarding my order. My order was an cod order for which i have paid and received the kit but still i cant access the training. Please check and do the needful as soon as possible.

1 Like

Same issue with me.
I ordered the kit on 20 Nov 2019 and received kit on 25th of November. And also my payment status is paid on the website . But still i am not able to access training. Without training the kit is useless i.e. i will not learn anything. I also sent a mail yesterday but there is no reply.

Check your Mail for the Coupon codeโ€ฆ and while entering the Training Purchase siteโ€ฆ Copy the Coupon Code and paste it.

Check your Mailโ€ฆ also check your spam folder for any mail regd Bolt IOT. You will find a mail explaining the steps on how to enter the trainingโ€ฆ

The coupon code is not working. And also there is no new mails in the spam folder.

Finallly i have Access the training.Thankyou very much

i m also not able to access the courseโ€ฆits asking me to pay โ€ฆcan u pls help or else refund my amount โ€ฆ i can return the kit

@saipriyamuthoju have you already paid or not?

i gave some test โ€ฆ i got some about 6000 schoolarship they said i can access the training and i just have to pay for the kit

First of all ,go to cloud.boltiot.com and open your account using the same email you gave for payment.
Then when you go to the training tab in my profile section then you might see the green colour notification-โ€œPlease wait while we fetch your ordersโ€.Wait for few seconds you may see your course link.Or otherwise send the screenshot to the customer care .

Delivery status showing that " Undelivered "

@ishwarimahalle14

Your order is showing as Out for Delivery. Please make sure you collect it.

1 Like

๐’๐ข๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐, ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ“-๐Ÿ” ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ agoโ˜น๏ธ

๐€๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ.

๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ.

@ishwarimahalle14

We have not received delivery confirmation from the delivery agents yet. This is the reason why our automated system did not provide the course access to you.

I have manually updated the order to mark it as paid. You should get the course access.
Visit https://cloud.boltiot.com/training to access your training.