Not able to issue a Facebook post using Integromat

I am not able to issue a post on my Facebook page. I have done as instructed in the Project 15: Assignment Integromat | Bolt IoT. I created a ‘Facebook pages’ --> ‘Create a Post’ module in the scenario and a ‘Webhook’ scenario too. I ran the scenario and after that, I ran the python program for Z-score analysis, but unfortunately, I cannot issue a post on my Facebook page. For triggering the Integromat, I defined a function in python and I called this function inside a try block of the try-except structure. Whenever I run the program, the code under the except block executes if the light is below the lower threshold value, always.
Function:

The try-except block:

Scenario:

Webhook:

Facebook Page module:

This is the Python error I encountered:
HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘hook.integromat.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /7esqgb7ixzqmbv69pkfb20lldulv77lf (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x0000028E81D43130>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 11004] getaddrinfo failed’))

I can send requests through Postman (postman.com) and get the intended result on my Facebook page but when I send the same request through my python (requests.request(“GET”, URL)) it throws the error text I have pasted in the previous paragraph.

@20i218

can you share the error message that is shown on Integromat scenario’s history?

I apologize for not updating you about my issue status. I fixed the issue by checking my Windows hosts file (this file contains the list of websites you intend to block from accessing through a browser) for whether the Integromat website was present (blocked) in that list (FYI, I am using a third-party hosts file that has a list of distracting websites to be blocked from my access) and coincidentally, Integromat website was present in that list (I don’t know what’s the rationale behind the hosts file’s author for blocking the Integromat)! I deleted the Integromat website from that list and now, it works perfectly.
Thank you for replying @yeshwant.naik!
More information about the hosts file:
How To Block Websites On Windows Using The Hosts File (helpdeskgeek.com)