Not able to operate 5v relay

I want to operate relay using iot. Relay operates on 5v but the voltage across GPIO pin is 3.3v . So how can i operate 5v relay using bolt iot module?

This may help: https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/213051/how-do-i-use-a-5v-relay-with-a-3-3v-arduino-pro-mini

I am sure you are not using a dedicated relay module. To trigger a relay using a lower voltage you have to use a transistor generally a npn transistor like bc546 and a dedicated power supply like a battery. A transistor has three pins
i) Emitter
ii) Collector
iii) Base
connect the positive terminal of battery with one of the input pins of relay, then connect the other pin of relay with collector of transistor, then connect both the emitter and the negative terminal of the battery to the ground of bolt module.
Now you left with the base of the transistor which you can connect to any of the digital pin of the bolt module in series with a 10k resistor. Whenever base of the transistor goes high the circuit gets completed and the relay gets triggered.

But this circuit is not a good circuit to trigger a relay, as relay has a coil inside it which can store energy and this stored energy can burn your transistor and may be the bolt module because of fly back effect. So to deal with this you have connect a diode (a in1470 diode can work) in parallel to the relay input pins.

**After all this your circuit should look like this ** ---------> https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/145504/triggering-a-12-v-relay-with-an-arduino

You can choose a relay that can work with low voltage/low current. Your best bet would be a “solid state relay”, since these do not require a coil to be energized and may work on low voltage/current. Check the specs to find one that fits your needs.

Hi @aatif.18jiee039,
The best way to go about this, is to use a relay module instead of using a standalone relay.

Here is a link to the some relay modules available online.

Here is a link which shows you how to use a relay module with the Bolt WiFi module.

You can choose a relay that may paintings with low voltage/low cutting-edge. Your pleasant wager would be a “solid state relay” on electric smoker, given that those do now not require a coil to be energized and may match on low voltage/contemporary. Check the specifications to find one which fits your desires.

With the help of Tinder Gold Mod APK, you can improve your chances of meeting someone special. The app has been designed to give you a better chance to find someone who shares your interests and values.

You could visit arLab BD’s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Facebook Gold can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above…

TikTok APK Mod offers users the ability to bypass restrictions put on the app by bypassing watermarking on videos, allowing them to upload online at will and also unban India for free.

Hey there,
All the mod form application offers user ability to bypass the restrictions by using put on the app bypass watermarking on images and videos they are allowing to upload the videos free. Click here to see more

5V relays are not that hard to operate but if you have no knowledge and the wiring connections are not ok than that’s another thing to discuss. Make sure to give us a visit Roof repair tomball

I found an article that can solve your problem Guide for Relay Module with Arduino | Random Nerd Tutorials

regards apkexclusive

Informative discussion. I just need the same thing and finally, I got the best suggestion. I think 5V relays can operate easily. If you have been experiencing problems with your printer you can see. methods of cleaning of printheads