Not able to track my order

Sir, I have enrolled for the IOT certification on INTERNSHALA for the batch starting on 15th january2022 and I was supposed to receive my kit by 1st of January 2022 as per the mail I received by BOLTIOT on 28 December but I am unable to track my order as nothing is showing up regarding my order on parcelmonitor.com.

I request you to please look into the issue and update me about the same. My order ID is 261221-538127-9V4L1G2N.!

@sudeep2091

As it is already mentioned that the Bolt Device will be in your hands by 1st Jan, please wait till then.

The mail you received is on the day of placing the order (Top right corner). Your Bolt Device has already been shipped, which means it has been sent out by the Bolt IoT Team. It does not mean that the courier has been delivered.

Please track your Parcel from the official website of BlueDart as they are the Courier Partner taking forward the shipment.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

It may be reached on wrong place
please check your address that you have mentioned earlier

When the tracking number cannot locate the parcel, it does not necessarily imply that the package is lost.It may only mean that the courier did not scan the barcode or that the tracking information online has yet not updated the information.

• The label got damaged the courier could no longer scan the barcode. If the delivery address is still visible, then it is most likely that the package will arrive at its destination, without any other updates in the tracking system.

• If the **label got damage When the tracking number cannot locate the parcel, it does not necessarily imply that the package is lost. It may only mean that the courier did not scan the barcode or that the tracking information online has yet not updated the information.

• The label got damaged the courier could no longer scan the barcode. If the delivery address is still visible, then it is most likely that the package will arrive at its destination, without any other updates in the tracking system.

• If the label got damaged entirely, then it is most likely that the parcel will stop moving. In such cases, the courier company will try its best to get the package to its owner. Labels do get damaged during transit, and this is why it should be good practice to put the same information, on some other place on the package. If the box does not have any additional information about its owner, the courier company will wait for the customer to start a claims procedure, and get the package to the owner.d entirely**, then it is most likely that the parcel will stop moving. In such cases, the courier company will try its best to get the package to its owner. Labels do get damaged during transit, and this is why it should be good practice to put the same information, on some other place on the package. If the box does not have any additional information about its owner, the courier company will wait for the customer to start a claims procedure, and get the package to the owner. In cases that you have bought some things online and you do not see any updates in the tracking status yet, it could be because the package has, however, not left the seller’s place. As soon as the courier company creates the label, the seller will get the tracking number, regardless of the shipping day. For instance, if the retailer has created the label two days before its sending, you will not see anything in the tracking system for those days.

Same applies if you have booked shipping with a courier company. The movex tracking number system will display information only after the package is collected. So, if you cannot track your parcel, the reason might be because it has still not left the sender’s place.