Not received training certificate

So, I successfully completed the assessment for the python training program on 14th December 2022 but till now the certificate has not been received by me.

The training certificate is sent to your mail id that you have submitted in the form. The certificate is in the mailbox go to mail and go to spam messages there you can see the certificate mail from us

I had given the very same mail id in the form which has been given in my account details, however my spam has not received any certificate.

Please send me my certificate I had paid for the course and it is a matter of my career.

1stly check your email id… your login id and your exam related id same or not…if different occur then i think you don’t get the certificate…as the mail id should be same
if same then check your spam

then mail them or WhatsApp them…i guess there is number in your mail …from which u get the assurance for training.

@navya.sinha3021 Does this email id belong to you? sinhanavya35@gmail.com The email has been sent to this email id yesterday at 4:23PM. Please check your inbox as well as SPAM folder and let me know if you have received it.

The certificate was not sent to navya.sinha3021@gmail.com as you placed your order using sinhanavya35@gmail.com. You have to use the email id used to place the order while taking the final test. Please check your inbox as well as SPAM folder and let me know if you have received it.