Only 1.02thousand reading

I kept the module near my plant for whole day. The reading is 1.02k at 2:00pm as well as 7:00pm.
I tried another testing by keeping it in my room and turned off the lights, it showed 567.
Why didn’t the reading differ when I kept near the plants?

Hello, I guess there is some problem either with your code or the connection you’ve made, kindly check that. Also, try deploying the program after 10 seconds of break. My result was also the same but when I deployed the program numerous time, I got different results. Maybe my answer solves your question, all the best.

1 Like

For me also same problem arised due to internal resistance in LDR, try to change the resistor(orange orange brown) and I got the different values.

1 Like

I tried that but heard some continues beeping from the module.

I deployed after several minutes also after 10 seconds as well. Tried changing the resistor but heard some beeping from the module.

I tried that but heard some continues beeping from the module. @sankarjune2k

I think you should contact to bolt directly through whatsapp or E-mail.

The problem is with the sensor. The sensor is limited to the maximum value of 1024. If you put the sensor in a dim environment then you can observe the changes in the reading.

@Anjitha.hello anjitha !
Can u find the difference between values in below attached screenshot? When I am working on it I found that it is because of sunlight.when you try it at night time or in a dark room ,you can notice the difference.as its maximum value is 1.02k.it is showing the same when the sunlight is directly falling on it.To notice the difference in values try it in a dark room .