Output of Plant Monitoring

I have an issue with the output of plant monitoring system output. I have done the process same as shown in the lecture video, but i was getting the output as NaN. I dont know the ranges of readings.
Here is a screenshot of my output what i see

@poojithakantam14 try to check these values on a PC or laptop. But before that check that you have written the correct code and all your connects your are proper.

The only thing missing is the time when the outputs were recorded, you have the intensities recorded perfectly. The outputs are actually very impressive!!
Just try to view it using your laptop once, may be the timestamps will also be shown or just see if there’s a mistake in the code, incase there is a typo by mistake because everything will be case sensitive.

@poojithakantam14 there might be an error with the code or the setting of hardware, provided all the connections are correct. Just check the output pin is set to “0” and for the code to be errorless, you can snip it from the code snipper, and update the variable with your variable name and you can get the output as desired in the line graph or any other form you like.

The output, mainly the light intensity, the ones seen on the far right are perfect. The only issue is the time stamps they’ve taken the readings in.
Please do go through the code once again to eradiate any errors and try looking at the data through your laptop.
The data can be viewed in ‘View this device’ with the tv icon once the configuration is deployed multiple times before hand at different time intervals.

Try to check these values on a PC or laptop. But before that check that you have written the correct code and all your connects your are proper. The output, mainly the light intensity, the ones seen on the far right are perfect. The only issue is the time stamps they’ve taken the readings in.
Please do go through the code once again to eradiate any errors and try looking at the data through your laptop.
The data can be viewed in ‘View this device’ with the tv icon once the configuration is deployed multiple times before hand at different time intervals.

The light intensity values are pretty convincing and accurate. I think the issue is the typo error in “time_Stamp”. Use lowercase for “s”(time_stamp). I hope that helps!