Pet feeder using bolt iot and arduino

I am trying to build pet feeder but how much ever I tried following the instructions provided,i am not able to make the project work, so I request you to please upload a video in making the pet feeder project using bolt iot and arduino

@adnan.shaa50
Can you pls tell me where exactly r u facing the problem?

Hi @adnan.shaa50 ,
Can you please share the resources you are following to build the pet feeder? I am not sure what the project is can you please elaborate?

I am following the instructions provided by Shoaib Ahmed sir for making pet feeder using bolt iot and arduino,I m stuck in creating a product and hao to proceed after selecting UART as the option.basically it’s making the servo motor operate using Arduino and bolt iot.i have selected this as my mini project at my college.please help me out asap

I am following the instructions provided by Shoaib Ahmed sir for making pet feeder using bolt iot and arduino,I m stuck in creating a product and how to proceed after selecting UART as the option.basically it’s making the servo motor operate using Arduino and bolt iot.i have selected this as my mini project at my college.please help me out asap

@adnan.shaa50 kindly share the link to the instructions so I can better understand the project.

@adnan.shaa50 I am not sure what is the exact problem you are facing, If you want I can help you over a remote session. If you want that, just ping me at raghav.srivastava@boltiot.com . Also, let me know the appropriate date and time for the session.