Pro subscription

Hello sir!
I had taken pro subscription plan in month of June,I did not know that it will be renewed automatically,now when I checked my transaction details of my credit card ,amount has been debited automatically for renewal of my subscription sir,I do not wanted the pro subscription for another month sir.please cancel my subscription and please try to refund my amount sir,I also have cancelled from my side on bolt website today ,Ican not afford to pay for another subscription as I am a student ,so please cancel this subscription and please refund my amount sir ,and also delete my card form my account,I am running out of money sir please cancel my subscription and refund the amount,I was not aware of automatic renewal for subscription it wasn’t mentioned also while I first subscribed,so please do the needful

Please look into my problem,it’s been almost 24 hours I haven’t received any response @boltiot team

Hi @adnan.shaa50,
Apologies for the delayed response. Please share your registered email id. I cannot guarantee if we can refund you, I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

My registered mail id is adnan.shaa50@gmail.com,
Please try to refund my amount as I haven’t used my pro subscription for this month.It will be a waste of money for me ,I was not aware of this automatic subscription sir, please help

Hi @adnan.shaa50,

I have refunded the amount. It will take 4-5 days in reflecting to your account.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Thank you so much sir!
I will let you know once I have received my amount