Problem connecting

These is screen I get I tried following the instructions on the screen still no outcome

thank you sir it helped me a lot…appreciate it

please reset your router or the source of wifi or check the password may be entered wrong.

Hi @dipan.ghosh,

You have to repeat the below process -

Change your hotspot password from the phone and then follow the setup process again to link your device to your phone’s hotspot.

Check this video https://info.boltiot.com/how-to-setup-bolt

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

ive changed my password. even after that both the LEDs are lighted is it saving the previous connection in some sort of cache by any chance. is there anyway of resetting he 8266 chip?

Hi @dipan.ghosh,

Switch of your home’s wifi network and check if the green led is on,It if is on, means your Bolt is faulty. Please record a video and upload this video to google drive and share the public link of the video to support@boltiot.com. After checking the video, we will replace your Bolt device.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

okay i tried this and the blue light is blinking slowly now . i tried doing the setup again everytime i click ready in the setup mode it shows another hotspot named Bolt139999898 and the bolt module tries connecting to that meanwhile disconnects from the local LAN.

Hi,
I am facing similar problem. I was able to connect this morning and then got disconnected automatically. Since then I am trying, but it is not connecting at all. The blue light is blinking slowly, and app keeps on saying try again.
I can’t disconnect the home wifi to which this was connected, as it says device is offline. I tried installing app in another phone, but same output. Please help. Thanks.

Hi, so this problem is very common. The reason the blue light is blinking very fast is because of an unstable internet connection. Check your wifi router and reconnect. Or else, try using a hotspot.

Hi, I said blue light is blinking slowly. I have stable internet connection. Doesn’t connect to hotspot as well. Thanks.

your module is connected but could account not linked and so offline

uninstall app and follow the procedure from beginings.
or disconnect and do it connections

Hi @mail2jitu,

Your device is already linked to your cloud account. Try the second method to connect your Bolt device to your wifi network. Problem to connect wi-fi module with bolt cloud through mobile app

@dipan.ghosh

Disconnect from the bolt network and forgot it. and try to re-connect it.

trust me ive tried hasnt helped me

this is just increased my problem further if anybbody faces a situation like i did please contact the bolt support team theyll help you out

everybody who has posted a possible solution to my problem thankyou all for your time. i was able to finally connect to bolt module to the dashboard after the support team help me out. please contact them and explain your problem for which im very sure theyll will provide you a solution

This query is now closed . Thankyou

Try to reinstall the app

Hi @mail2jitu,

Your device is already linked to your cloud account. Try the second method to connect your Bolt device to your wifi network. Problem to connect wi-fi module with bolt cloud through mobile app

Try this it might work.

reinstall the app and follow the procedures from the beginning. or disconnect and reconnect this.