Problem connecting

Hi, I said blue light is blinking slowly. I have stable internet connection. Doesn’t connect to hotspot as well. Thanks.

your module is connected but could account not linked and so offline

uninstall app and follow the procedure from beginings.
or disconnect and do it connections

Hi @mail2jitu,

Your device is already linked to your cloud account. Try the second method to connect your Bolt device to your wifi network. Problem to connect wi-fi module with bolt cloud through mobile app

@dipan.ghosh

Disconnect from the bolt network and forgot it. and try to re-connect it.

trust me ive tried hasnt helped me

this is just increased my problem further if anybbody faces a situation like i did please contact the bolt support team theyll help you out

everybody who has posted a possible solution to my problem thankyou all for your time. i was able to finally connect to bolt module to the dashboard after the support team help me out. please contact them and explain your problem for which im very sure theyll will provide you a solution

This query is now closed . Thankyou

Try to reinstall the app

Hi @mail2jitu,

Your device is already linked to your cloud account. Try the second method to connect your Bolt device to your wifi network. Problem to connect wi-fi module with bolt cloud through mobile app

Try this it might work.

reinstall the app and follow the procedures from the beginning. or disconnect and reconnect this.