Problem in getting connected with bolt app

i am getting these kind of interface while i was trying to connect my wifi module with bolt cloud. please help me if someone has any soluthion

1. first of all turn off your mobile data and get connected to wi-fi network and make sure both your phone and bolt wifi will be connected to the same wifi network.
    Note. If there is no wifi in your home then use another mobile phone hotspot to get connected.
  2. then click on add device and follow the further instruction provided.
1 Like

Turn off the mobile data.Make sure you have connected your phone and laptop to the same wifi-connection.Then click on add device and proceed the steps.

@ghagaresudhir
1-- I suggest you try doing the setup one more time. If it still doesnt work please check if your WiFi network has Internet connectivity. A good way is by visiting speedtest.net and checking if you are getting suitable speed. You will need a stable, working internet connection for Bolt to connect to your cloud account.

2-- In case you don’t have the wifi connection at your home then you need two smartphones for setting up your Bolt. In the first phone install the Bolt IoT app and create a hotspot from the second phone. Now open Bolt IoT app in the first phone and log in with your login credentials and click on Add Device button and follow the onscreen instructions and in the last screen, it will ask to connect your bolt to second phone’s hotspot and your Bolt will be restarted and will connect to your second phone’s hotspot.

Switch on the power supply to the microcontroller if you haven’t. Then check whether the blue light in the microcontroller is blinking slowly.
Install the bolt IoT app in your mobile phone (if it has been uninstalled). Go through the instructions there once again. Then your mobile should be connected to the microcontroller (at this stage the blue light in your microcontroller will blink fast).Then connect your mobile to a Wi-Fi network or a hotspot. Then check whether the green light is on. If both lights are stable. You are good to go. Make sure that your mobile data is off.