Problem in working of the LED

I have powered on my device and the blue led starts blinking. I have used my laptop for the power-up process. I have downloaded the Bolt IoT app and followed the setup process on my mobile. After following the setup process,for verification purpose(whether BOLT Module is working properly or not),page is directed to following page!
690x370

The moment I click on the ‘PIN 0 ON’ button,LED doesn’t glow.Kindly mention the exact solution to this problem.

Make sure that green and blue light of Bolt device should be stable, it indicates that the device
is online and it is successfully connected to the Bolt Cloud. Also once again check your LED connections , due to loose connections LED does not glow properly. If this does not solve your problem the check the coding part.

Followed all your suggestions for making the LED glow,still it isn’t working

@yashrajsingha125

Are both the Green and Blue LED on the module ON? When you try turning on the pin 0?

First check if both the blue and green LED are on after the setup process, then check if there is any loose connection. If the LEDs are glowing and the connections are correct, the LED might be defective. try with another LED

First check if both the blue and green LED are on after the setup process, then check if there is any loose connection. If the LEDs are glowing and the connections are correct, the LED might be defective. try with another LED