Problem with USB port

while working with bolt the micro USB port started giving problems and the soldering of the port doesnt have much tensile strength to sustain the normal force applied during removal or connection of USB cable and it applied more force then it results in breaking of soldering connection with microcontroller.Hence i suggest improve on that

5 Likes

I am facing the same problem as well.

2 Likes

Hi @jayesh.kolhe.3010200 and @bharathjramalingam24,

Thanks your so much for your feedback. I have forwarded this feedback to our hardware team.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Can the product be replaced under warranty??

My usb port is broken from one end or not soldered properly .I want to exchange the product as soon as possible since I have only 2 days left for refund or exchange.

Hi Kirthi,

Your kit will be replaced under our 1 year warranty. I have notified our operations team about the issue that you are facing. They will get in touch with you by tomorrow EOD.

Hello Sir,
I am facing the same issue as well. The USB Port was completely detached while disconnecting it. So can I get my kit replaced under the 1 Year Warranty Period?
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

@shahjashesh

I have informed our operations team to check this. You will get a call within next 2 days regarding the same.