Problems in running Vmware server in 32-bit Windows 10 PC

I downloaded Vmware Workstation 9.0 for my Windows 10 32-bit PC. I was also successful in loading the Ubuntu server. But the Workstation asks for an Activation key. Help needed soon as I am to submit my project which involves monitoring of sensors using my Bolt module.

please repeat the installation process again .i hope so if will be installed correctly installed the above query will not repeat

Hi @sabarishiyer2010,

Please use this link for downloading the VMware https://my.vmware.com/web/vmware/free#desktop_end_user_computing/vmware_workstation_player/12_0

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

@rahul.singh1 the given link if for 64 bit os… while i installed for 32 os several times still the problem persists… i even tried entering universal license keys but it displays use administrator account while me being admin and sole acc. on my pc(windows 7 32-bit os) … please help me with this asap and have a nice day everyone

Hi @champdragons,

Try installing the latest version of VMware https://www.vmware.com/in/products/workstation-player/workstation-player-evaluation.html and check if it it working.

and in last you can try virtualbox.

Hey guys! I’m new here and just stumbled upon this thread while hunting for some tips on running Vmware on my 32-bit Windows 10 PC. I know it’s been a while since the last post, so apologies for reviving an old thread, but I’m also having trouble with activation keys for Vmware Workstation.
I recently switched back to Windows and have been trying to set up my Bolt module to monitor sensors for a project I’m working on. But like the original poster, I can’t seem to activate the software despite trying several times and even entering universal license keys. It keeps prompting me to use the admin account, which is the only account on my PC.
I did manage to find some helpful tips on the Reddit Windows keys sub. Still, I’m really hoping someone here can help me out soon, as my project deadline is fast approaching. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give, and have a nice day, everyone!

Can you share screenshot, what exactly appears on trouble interface.

We believe, you are looking for a free version of the key which is cracked . Right
I apologize , we can’t help in this case but you can install virtual box which is free to use.