Problen of Invalid Coupon

Hey!
I’m unable to access this Internet of Things and Machine Learning course Training despite paying for it, when I apply the coupon code it says The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available!

,but I’m not able to access anything, it goes to the payment page again,

I have followed all steps exactly as instructed in the bolt videos and have been using the same email ID and password,yet not working.

Kindly look into it,and help me access my course pls…

1 Like

Hi @m.moathalemad,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible.

my problem is not solved till now

@m.moathalemad checking with the team. We’ll update you soon.

1 Like

Hi @m.moathalemad ,
The issue has been resolved. Check if you have access now. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava

still showing me that the coupon is Invalid, unfortunately problem is unsolved.

still showing me that the coupon is Invalid, unfortunately problem is unsolved.

Hi @m.moathalemad ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @m.moathalemad, Apologies for the delay. We have manually enrolled you in the training. I believe your issue has been fixed

If you still face any issues, do visit https://trainings.boltiot.com/ and log in with your email id: m.moathalemad@gmail.com to access the training.

Same problem @ashwin.salgaocar sir. Can you enroll me too? lkabra28@gmail.com is the registered email

I bought the course its showing in the trainings but not in the teachable please check from your side.

Hi , @lkabra28
@pranav.kundaikar.inv
Apologies for the late response due to heavy load on the server their are updation going on the training modules,
We have noticed an outage from our training platform provider(Teachable), due to which you will not be able to access the training when visiting https://trainings.boltiot.com/. We are following up with them regarding the same and will keep you all updated regarding the same.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

sorry I have requested refund because of late response :frowning:

@lokeshagarwal634 I waited for more than 20 days :frowning:

Not a problem ,
If rheir are any problem please do contact us,

Sir I also have same problem of invalid coupon for web development course. My email id is jaydeepsinhprince@gmail.com

Same problem me also

Apologies for the issue occur, it can due to mismatch of the code . can you share screenshot?

Apologies for the issue occur, it can due to mismatch of the code . can you share screenshot?