Project 1 : Plant monitoring( LDR or Resistor error)

I have done the proper linking of the device and the connections but still the data is always showing 1.02 thousands , i have tried troubleshooting steps , connected 330 ohm resistor but still it is showing data 1.02 thousand . Please give me a solution to tackle this .

@nandinibondre8910 Have you tried covering LDR by finger or placing it in darkness? Is there any change in values?

Try it by covering the sensor with your fingers

just turn off light and trywith dim lights u can see the value changing

@shobhit.kumawat yes i have tried and i got two different(86 and 89) values but after that i again got 1.02 thousand values when placed in sunlight .

@marylincy321 yes i have tried and i got two different(86 and 89) values but after that i again got 1.02 thousand values when placed in sunlight .

1 Like

@kirthickrubhan123 ok i will try

@kirthickrubhan123 @shobhit.kumawat Now I am getting proper values in different low lights , but in very high light i am still getting 1.02 thousand value , i am not getting what is the issue . Can u please tell the range of values U are getting from your device?

@nandinibondre8910 Here, 1.02k signifies that the light intensity is maximum. You can place your LDR in different conditions to have a variation in values. You can cover it with a finger, place it inside a box, and a lot more.

You should try to place your finger on the LDR sensor then readings will be changed and if not changed then try change lightning conditions in your room and if problem persists then check connections of hardware.

Try checking with the different lighting conditions. The hardware components can be tested before using. Ensure whether the components work correctly.