Project 9 not getting sms

Yes…i can do that now my usual sensor value is 298 293like this…ok i will decrease the range…
And can u tell me SID no is invalid when m entering in logs of twillio is it a source of any error?

After decreasing the limits, are you still getting the error? The error in logs in not a big error. It shows this error all the time.

No error in codes…it’s same as I sent u.
I set Max as 270 and min as 300.and my values are 290…it’s means condition is satisfied to send sms…

Means now you are not getting any error and the sms is also not being delievered!

Yes…not getting SMS…

You have set max as 270 and min as 300. It sounds weird and thus the condition is not syntactically right!!

In the Twilio dashboard, you must be going into the Programmable Messaging Logs and in there you must be using the Account SID in the filed of Message SID. We don’t know the message SID, so we can’t search there for the messages. But still you have a log of how many messages you have sent, which is enough at this point

Set the min as 270 and max as 290. Then see the output

Ohh ok…ok…Yes I was doing that

Can I set min as 300 as my normal reading are 290 like this…

As you are saying that your surrounding’s normal reading is 290. So set the min as 250 and max as 280. Because you will get an SMS when the temperature will cross the max value

Yes condition is if less than min value OR more than max value

Yes, then execute the same

Are you getting the SMS now!

No not yet even condition is true

Any error in code? Do share the ss of the complete code so I can have a view. Do share the output also

these are input and output of the code…

At the time of registering in Twilio, it asks you that for which task are you using the servive, what did you chose there? I thnk you have not ticked the messaging facility there.