Project for exam

Hello,
I wanted to know if the project we submit for the exam can be one of the projects that is already a part of the course. If yes, will there be any compromise on marks for doing so?

1 Like

Hello there, @meghanavidyadhar23 the capstone project which we have to submit as a final project for the exam can’t be the same from your projects in the course.In the course itself they have given you the topic for the Capstone Project. And yes the marks would be effect if you do so. The Capstone Project is the mixture of all the things/Programming you have learned throughout the session.
let me know if you have any problem.
Thank you.

Hi @muderpeer786 , is the capstone project is mandatory to be submitted as the final project? Because I read some questions that asked the same and the answers said the Capstone Project was not a mandatory project to be submitted as final project.

1 Like

1)As part of the certification exam, you will be required to create a project using the Bolt module on [hackster.io],Paste the link for the project that you have made on Hackster.io. and
2)any video that you have made for your project on Bolt IoT. This question carries 22 marks. The project on hackster.io is mandatory but the video is not.**://hackster.io/) and submit the link for it when asked in the exam.
if you have doubt please visit this link for certification exam-https://trainings.boltiot.com/courses/iotandml/lectures/11100322

Thank you @swapnilbobe12

1 Like