Project Related Query

Do I have to submit both projects together in the submission blog or I should write 2 different blogs for the 2 Projects.

@pokharnalakshya2001

Can you be more specific? Which project are you talking about? The one mentioned for certification exam?

Yes sir the one mentioned for certification.

@pokharnalakshya2001

You only have to submit 1 Project for that. Where was it mentioned about 2 projects?

1 Like

There were 2 options either to submit 1 Project with a tutorial video or to submit 2 Projects with detail. It was difficult for me to create a video of 45 minutes so I chose the 2 nd option.

@pokharnalakshya2001

Look carefully, that is for assured internship. Instructions for certification exam have 4 other separate pages.

Let me know if you have doubt regarding the assured internship

1 Like

So, even if I submit 1 Project it would be fine right?

@pokharnalakshya2001

For certification exam, Yes. You only need to share 1 project link. And 2 forum post links.

Thanks a lot sir, The information was helpful indeed.

@akshayan.sinha Sir I have submitted my project but when I tried opening it with the provided link from the other device, it didn’t open. I just want to know that is my project visible to the editor/examiner.

@pokharnalakshya2001

Do not worry, the preview/draft link will be accessible by our team. Users cannot view their projects through the draft/preview link, you can only access it from the project submission dashboard.

Use this link only for your submission during the examination. This link is not public, for it to be shared with other users.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks a lot sir. My query is resolved.