Project submission for training certificate: Innovative project or project created in trainings

Whether we need to submit the project that we created during training or Any Innovative projects.

It is recommended that you submit an innovative project. You could then go ahead and submit it as part of the innovation challenge as well.

Hello sir do we need to create the project which we learnt in our session or any other projects excluding what you have taught??

Hi @chandana7975628933,

You can submit any project of your choice the only condition is the Bolt WiFi Module must be used in the your project.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hello sir can i submit the projects which i have learnt from this course

Hi @chandana7975628933,

You can submit any project as long as it has the Bolt WiFi module in it.

To fetch more marks, make sure your project has a real-life scenario based concept. It could use the same circuit and code, but when you make the project documentation, it is necessary to be unique. Any plagiarism will fetch you 0 marks.

Do let me know in case you have any other query.

I would like to know if we have to make a project on hackster.io and then submit or we should do it directly on the project submission site.

@lan1colaco You should do it directly on the project submission site and submit its preview link during the test.

1 Like

Thank you for the information.

I am taking IOT/ML training course .It seems Project submission expired . Can anyone please help??
Can I share g-drive link for project ?

Hi @raghavsingla327 ,
We have received your project “Bolt meets Quantum” for the exam. No need for any other links for that. Do let me know in case you need any other help.

Thanks @raghav.srivastava It was resolved .

1 Like

Submit a PDF link of the project. You only need to send the link of the hackster.io project.
According to the above statement I am bit confused that whether I have share hackster.io link that I have already generated for my project or I have create a pdf link for certification exam .Pls help me with this query.

I have to create a project blog during certification exam or I have to create it before starting the test?

Hi @2104062,

Just providing the link of the project on hackster.io is sufficient. You may also send the link of a video of the project but it is not mandatory to do so. You also have to send a PDF document with all the photos and screenshots of the project to “support@boltiot.com” unlike other assignments which were just for self understanding and not meant for submission.

Thank you for your response.

Kindly specify what kind of pdf I have to create.I have add all screenshot of my project??
In the instructions for training it is written submit submission. Bolt.com link has to be submitted .
Can you please elaborate a little bit more whether I have to submit submission. Bolt.com link or hackster.io link.

Pls answer my question

Hi @2104062,

I believe this query was solved.

Just providing the link of the project on hackster.io is sufficient. You may also send the link of a video of the project but it is not mandatory to do so. You also have to send a PDF document with all the photos and screenshots of the project to “support@boltiot.com” unlike other assignments which were just for self understanding and not meant for submission.
[/quote]

Thank you for your reply.