Project Submission Site Not Working

I am unable to save and preview my project. The site is down for over an hour or so. I don’t know for how long I’ll have to keep my Laptop On. Please check.

So sorry for this. However, we may not be able to fix it tonight. Can you save the project docs locally for tonight and upload tomorrow? Sorry for the trouble.

1 Like

@techieonmail Sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the issue. You should be able to access the link and submit your project.

1 Like

@techieonmail You may still face an issue as we one of the page to access on boltiot.com/projects has been replaced while pushing an update by us. However, if you are already logged in then it should work fine.

1 Like

I am very thankful for the support and quick assistance. Truly the best technology platform because the Bolt Team cares for us. Issue solved and I saved the project, it is midnight I can understand it wasn’t working hour time but still, the team not just helped but fixed this, that’s genius-level coordination. Thank you very much people, I feel saved and thrilled. *

> You guys are Awesome, Superheros perhaps…

1 Like

@techieonmail Happy to help :heart_eyes:

1 Like