Project6-syntax error

I’m getting syntax error in project-6 checking device status

here’s the code I hv written

Hi @shettyrashi15 ,
As I can see you are on Python 3.5 Please upgrade to Python 3.8 or higher. Go through the following thread: Unable to execute sudo pip3 install boltiot - #5 by rahul.singh1 .

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Hlo @raghav.srivastava
In that attached link ,
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:deadsnakes/ppa
is the first code and when I run that its coming like this

Hi @shettyrashi15,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @shettyrashi15,
Can you please delete the older version of Ubuntu you have now and install Ubuntu 20.04? We have updated the content in the IoT and ML training, check out the following lecture: Alternatives to Digital Ocean Droplet - Option 1 | Bolt IoT. You may follow the steps given over there.

Hello @raghav.srivastava
while installing Ubuntu20.04 I got stuck with this procedure

Hi @shettyrashi15,
I have forwarded this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hlo @raghav.srivastava ,
any updates??

@shettyrashi15

Hi,

Kindly go through this video How to Download & Install Ubuntu Server 20.04.2 LTS on VMWare Workstation | Step by Step | | 2021 | - YouTube and let me know if you are able to install.

Regards,
Ravi Ujjwal

Hi, @shettyrashi15

Here is the link for project submissions : https://forum.boltiot.com/t/final-project-submission-help/23496 assured internship of IoT for them to submit the project , The project can be of any topic you want to go with , but it should use BOLT IOT Wi-Fi module kit…

Thanks for connecting with us,

Warm Regards,
Lokesh Agarwal

Hi shettyrashi15,
please update to a higher level of Python by using the following lines of code:
sudo apt-get -y update (to update the packages on Ubuntu to the latest version)
sudo apt install python3-pip (to install PIP3 command. PIP means package manager for Python packages)
sudo pip3 install boltiot (to install the boltiot libraries using the PIP command)

Hope this helps.
Thank You.