Projectsubmission.boltiot.com is down

projectsubmission.boltiot.com took too respond

please address the issue as i need to access the website

Thank you,

Hi @Adith625 ,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Our team is looking into it. I will update here once it is working fine.

Regards
Shobhit Kumawat

1 Like

Hi @Adith625,

Project Submission Website is working fine now. You can access it from https://projectsubmission.boltiot.com/.

Regards
Shobhit Kumawat

1 Like

I am not able to access the project submission page from this link or the general one. And I have certification exam coming up. I have saved the link generated after project submission so just wanted to be sure that site being not accessible wont be a problem at the time of giving project link during the test?

@nand101

Don’t worry. That won’t be an issue. The project will be evaluated manually. So, eventually you’ll receive the marks.

Make sure to submit the link during examination. That’s it.

1 Like

Okay. One more thing I want to ask is how I will know that my project is accepted for this certification test? Like there is no problem or need of improvement? As I submitted the project for preview but still it is showing pending so I am not able to understand the clear status of project submission.

@nand101

For now, the project will be evaluated for your certification exam. And it will remain as ‘pending’ unless it is an extraordinary project that deserves to be on the Projects page.

Project site does not hamper the marks for your submission. There are cases where students get full marks for their project and presentation, but still don’t make it to the projects page.

You will receive a mail once your final marks are evaluated (including project and forum link).
Once you are done with the examination, you’ll receive the marks as well as a certificate at the end of the examination, but that is not your final result (if you have uploaded the links).

Let me know if you have any other query.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the response. I found it helpful.