Purchased the Bolt , but can't view in products tab

Hello, I was trying to build first project on LDR … but when i create a product and to upload my code on my bolt device it asks me to buy bolt … the thing is i have already purchased it and now it is not shown in my DEVICE tab . Can anyone please help me with this problem…?

• Maybe you haven’t linked your bolt device to the Android app through your phone with a suitable wi-fi with good network

• In case you have completed it, after you create a product i.e, Plant monitoring project or any other particular project, not to click upon add add device again
    In the right available icons select Link device and follow the steps shown in the course curriculum

1 Like

Hi @sakshigaikwad7102,
You must not have completed the setup using the Bolt IoT mobile app. Please install the app and setup your Bolt. Do let me know if you still face any trouble.

1 Like

Thank You @raghav.srivastava ,
Your suggestion helped me to resolve the setup issue. Thanks for your support & solutions. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Thanks @priyankanaidu for your helpful suggestion. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@sakshigaikwad7102 Most welcome. Do let me know if you face any other issues.

Hello @raghav.srivastava , Could you please suggest the solution regarding Device Setup.
Actually when i understood my problem and got the solution from you… i tried to redo the setup but now I can’t see the name of BoltWifi in nearby wifi devices.
What must be the problem?

Hi @sakshigaikwad7102,
Seems like you want to connect your Bolt to another WiFi network? If so, you will have to get your Bolt away from the range of the previously connected network or simply power your previously connected wifi off, then only you can set it up.