Push notification in Bolt app

I am getting push notification of LM35 sensor value as raw data and i have used mul(0.0977); in code and getting value in degree celsius on graph.
I WANT THE PUSH NOTIFICATION VALUE IN DEGREE CELSIUS HOW CAN WE DO it @rahul.singh1 sir ?
currently it is
A0 value of BOLT291088 is 517. Trigger set for > 410.0. followed by custom message

@rahul.singh1 @vinayak.joshi

Can you check this query?

@govindbagdiya22
to get the value in °C you have to convert that sensor value 417 to °c
for this you have to implement your sensor value in this formula:
(100*sensor value)/1024
Eg- Sensor Value = 417
putting the sensor value in the above formula we get,
(100*417)/1024= 40.72°C
Then your custom message will be followed.

@nazirahammed98 in the alert section we dont have such facility to put the code.
once please try this at your end .

Hi @govindbagdiya22,

It is currently not possible to preprocess the data before an alert comparison.

You can however convert the alert level to the raw data level by reversing the formula and then setup the alert. You can also add the set value in the message so that you know what value was converted to raw value.

@vinayak.joshi sir then if we purchase blot cloud pro even then the alert through sms and email which comes under alert section of pro we not support this?

Hi @govindbagdiya22,

We don’t have the feature. So it won’t make any difference if you go for the pro plan or not.

Depending how many people need this specific feature, we may in the future plan on adding it, but there are currently no plans to add such a feature.

1 Like