Python programming certificate

I have given python certification exam but have not yet received the certificate
It has been around 2 weeks how long it might take

just check in the spam area as we get certification exam within 10 minutes.

I apologize for the issue , share me your gmail id

my gmail id:- siddheshv620207@gmail.com

same issue it’s been 3 days since sadly no certificate.
my mail id:chandru9965raja@gmail.com

I hope its regarding your Python training, i forward your query to our support team . You will receive the updates soon.

I hope its regarding your Python training, i forward your query to our support team . You will receive the updates soon.

@chandru9965raja Please share your college name .

Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College , coimbatore

when will i get my certificate ??

You will receive the certificate within 2 or 3 working days

Thanks i’ve got my certificate

1 Like

please check you email also check the spam mail too as after giving the exam within 10 minutes the certificate generate.
also after giving the exam please enter correct email I’d

Kindly check your email also check your spam folder mail too and keep in your mind after giving the exam within 10 minutes the certificate generate.
check whether you mentioned correct mail or not due to that you may be facing this issue

Please Check Your Email Or Spam Mail . You Will Recieve The Updates Soon.

please check you email also check the spam mail too as after giving the exam within 10 minutes the certificate generate.
also after giving the exam please enter correct email I’d

Do check in the spam folder of your email . I received my certificate within 10 mins.

After completion of module 2, We need to complete the certification exam with 50% and above then we receive the certificate to our mail.
Thank you.

just check in the spam area as we get certification exam within 10 minutes.