Query on Refund of order

Hello,
I recently requested for refund after ordering on the same day, I had marked the pickup date to be 4th July 2022, and the order date was 1st of July. I entered the dummy date as instructed by someone on the forum, and since the product will reach only by 12th July so in that case if I don’t accept the parcel when it arrives and return it, will I still get my refund?. (It was paid online).

Hi @Winters,
In case you refuse the parcel, you shall get a refund. I will check with the team regarding this and update you shortly.

Thanks a lot! I will update here, once I send back the Kit.

@Winters yes you will get a full refund.
But the Bolt module comes with 10 days return guarantee, so I would request you to try it for 10 days and if you don’t like just return it from our website and you will get a full refund.

@raghav.srivastava Ok Sir, But since I already requested for refund the videos are not accessible now. So, can it be resolved?

@Winters I will check with the team regarding this and will get back to you soon.

Thank You Sir! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey @Winters,

No issues. Please try logging into https://trainings.boltiot.com/ using islarypink@gmail.com. You will be able to access the training. If not do let us know.

Do let us know if you need any other help.

Regards,
Raghav Srivastava.

I am able to access the training, Thank You Sir!

Sir, In the cloud.boltiot.com/training webpage take certificate and go to course buttons are still disabled.

@Winters I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.